Queen of Peace Cemetery & Mausoleum
6th Avenue & Aurora Street, Antigo WI
819 3rd Avenue, Antigo, WI 54409
Sexton: Jeremy Jones
Board of Directors:
Chair: Rosemary Barnes
Father Joel Sember, Steve Bradley, Steve Brettingen, Jim Frisch, Shane Krueger
The land for the first section of the cemetery was donated by Mrs. A.F. Deleglise and approved by the diocese of Green Bay December 9, 1882. Over time, additional parcels were acquired. Until 1914 the cemetery was under the responsibility of St. John the Evangelist church. In 1914 the Catholic Cemetery Association was organized among the three parishes of the city. In 1963, Bishop Stanislaus Bona authorized the creation of Queen of Peace Catholic Cemetery. The Cemetery was operated by the Queen of Peace Cemetery Association until 1997 when the Diocese of Green Bay assumed title to the real estate and operations of the cemetery. On April 1, 2011, the diocese returned ownership of the real estate and operations to St. John the Evangelist and SS. Mary & Hyacinth parishes.
The Queen of Peace Cemetery Association reports to the Finance Committees of these two Catholic parishes of Antigo, Wisconsin.
Cemetery Rules & Regulations
Click the button below for a PDF of the Queen of Peace Cemetery Rules & Regulations
Cemetery Price List
Click the button below for a PDF of the Queen of Peace Cemetery Price List as of 2019